Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hii =D




I started writing this blog out of boredom. I just had nothing to do, and i wanted to test my imgination skills. It's a very down to earth story that contains a lot of daily things young adults go through: fashion, jam3a, outings, 7ash ;p, love, etc.. To make it more interesting i made up alot of the events, and i will be adding some twists. I've also used some things from my life to make it sound realistic, bes the story is all made it. The characters are not real, they are all invented. And like i said, the story and events are not real. If any of the events or characters happen to resemble real experiences that you know or heard of, then i assure you it is merely a coincidence.
I really hope u enjoy it!

2 comments:

  1. Hello there,,, wish you all the best with your story, donno but i have the feeling that i'll be one of your story-addicts ;)

    Except for one thing,, didn't you find a better blog-template?!:P I kinda don't like the colors and the tiled background..

    Goodluck ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, i'm glad you like it so far.
    hehehe, is it that baaad?!
    thnx for the support

    ReplyDelete