Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Chapter 5: mmmmmmm.. Midnight!






Chapter 5:
I woke up this morning feeling soooo tired. I didn’t sleep well last night. I'm embarrassed to admit this but it's because I couldn’t stop thinking of Jara7! His wide brown eyes, fair skin, messy hair, tall broad figure and lovely dimples.
I started singing to myself "9udfa w mn bain kl ilnas 3alagni, min yom shifta w 3aini jat fe 3aaina, 7asait shay b 3yoona 7ail yajthibni, lama ebtsam banat eb wajhe tlaweena"
The way he nonchalantly just helped me out, and bkil thi8a gali: "this made my day". I couldn’t get that phrase out of my mind. I made his day. Kill hatha li2ana I couldn’t get my car out of the parking. I should've just taken a ride with '3azl. Which reminds me. I didn’t tell '3azl about this incident yet. I didn’t want to tell her until I understood what I was feeling. But no luck with that. I'm not sure how I feel. So I grab my phone and dial her number.
7ala: hey good morning!
'3azl: morning? 7ala we're not supposed to be using this word in the weekend!
7ala: hehehe it’s a quarter to 12, yalla besich nom.
'3azl: plzzz five more minutes!
7ala: we're not supposed to use THAT phrase in the weekend! Yalla get up.
'3azl: ok ok..so shinw binsawee ilyom?
7ala: mithl ma we planned ams. Ammm bagwlch shay 9ar feene ams.
'3azl: 5air shinw?
7ala: you know how the avenues parking are so tight, and how it always takes me ages to get the car in and out?
'3azl: ee, tara tfashleen (she teased)
7ala: 7addi! Ams I finally gave up w 5alait wa7ed i6ali3li ilsayara
'3azl: hehehe ee zain itsaween, cuz that is SO much LESS embarrassing (she teased again)
7ala: that's not the worst part…
'3azl: shimsawya ba3ad? Latgwleenle inna you tipped the guy that helped you out.
7ala: intay wain w ana wain. The guy illi 6ala3li ilsayara was Jara7. Jaraaa7!
'3azl: no waaaaay.. you're kidding! omG what a coincidence
7ala: yaa that’s exactly what he said 3ugub ma 6ala3lee ilsayara. And after I thanked him, galli inna I made his day!
'3azl: that's so cute of him. Tara he's very confident of himself.
7ala: ee he really is. And omG his smile! '3azl his smiiile
'3azl: haaa? Achoofch you're starting to get into him?
7ala: maybe. Madri. Bes I'm still going to wait and see. Ammm
'3azl: shfeeech, gulay?
7ala: should I msg him on FB and thank him?
'3azl: intay ya kilish mata36eena wayh, ya ga6a nafsch 3alaaih?!
7ala: '3azaaaaal!!
'3azl: min 9iji. La don't, you already thanked him last night, 9a7?
7ala: ee I did.
'3azl: bes 5ala9 kafi. Just wait, mithl ma gitlich.
7ala: hehehe ee inshalla
'3azl: anyways, yalla shinw bnalbis?
7ala: madri yet, bes by the way mara7 albis heels. My feet are killing me min ams!
'3azl: fine, 3ayal I'm not going to discuss shinw balbis with you.
7ala: fine!
'3azl: bes bagwlch, inna something casual (we just had to give each other some guidelines on what to wear ;p)
7ala: hehehe, e ok, me too then
'3azl: 3ala fikra, ana bamerch. You know, just incase .. (she teased) I don’t want to miss anything!
I decided to wear an off-white shirt, with a long beige cardigan on top, a camel brown Armani waist belt, beige shaila, jeans and Golden Zara flats. I decided to wear my Marc Jacobs cream Stam, which I hadn’t worn in a while. As for my accessories: the gold rolex, and a gold large chunky chain bracelet that I had bought at P2BK recently. Makeup: mascara, liquid eyeleiner and Maybelline Windsor Rose lipstick.
The girls were already there when '3azl and I arrived. We were immediately seated at our outdoors table.
7ala: omG il jaw y3a8d!
We all ordered, then enjoyed the food with our usual talks. Ana 6ab3an I had my usual, 2 sliders of Midnight. My favorite. When we were done with lunch, my favorite part came up. Chocolate Pudding! As much as I love chocolate, there is no way I can eat a whole one on my own, even though I wish I could! So we ordered a couple and shared. An hour later we were done. We said our goodbyes, and left.
In the car, '3azl and I were discussing our plans.
'3azl: so, tabeen shopping?
7ala: no not really. Lets just go baitkum and hang out.
'3azl: ok bs lets pass by your house first so you get your stuff. This week, ilsahra 3inidii.
A while later, we were in '3azl's room. I changed into my Victoria's Secret navy track suit, so I would feel more comfortable. I sat on the carpet next to '3azl, and switched on my laptop.
'3azl: no! not now. Let's ,make facial masks, watch a movie, have dinner w ba3daaaaaain at night I'll let you use it! Min 9ji.
7ala: hehehe ok.. yalla ay mask binsawee ilyom?
'3azl: I read about this papaya thing on the internet ams, so I asked the maids to get all the ingredients we needed.
We went downstairs to the kitchen, and started mixing all the ingredients. We were soo tempted to start a food fight nafs last week, but '3azl's maid, Beth, was keeping a close eye on us. Last week, she made us help her clean the mess that we had caused in the kitchen, and gave us this whole lecture about how we have to grow up! She is so cute! She's has been working at '3azl house sinse '3azl was 3, so we really do respect her and always listen to watch she asks us to do. Well, most of the time. Half an hour later, the 5al6a was ready. So we went back upstairs to '3azl's room.
'3azl: yalla lie down on the bed. I'll put the mask for you first.
7ala: so.. what is this one supposed to do? (I asked while she applied the cold creamy mixture on my forehead)
'3azl: ilmafrwth inna it tightens and minimizes the size of the pores. W eliminates blackheads w madri shinw.
7ala: ahaa. Imohim, it smells and feels really good.
Next it was my turn to apply the mask on her face, and a put a slice of cucumber on each one of her eyes. I put one on each eye. We just lay down and chatted for half an hour. I love the fact the '3azl and I can make a conversation out of the most random topics. Mathalan, time traveling, horoscopes, chocolate, pets, aliens, pillows. Yes, pillows! Anything! And like every week, in the middle of our conversations, I would hear '3azl chewing the cucumber slices.
We rinsed off the cream from our faces, then looked through the DVD stack that '3azl had on her desk. We chose to watch "7 Pounds". We had missed watching it when it was out in the cinema, so '3azl had bought it as a DVD. Amaaaazing but depresssssing! We cried soo much.
By now, it was almost 9. We decided to send her driver out to get us McDonald's for dinner.
'3azl: hach laptopch! Now you can use it.
7ala: heheh thaaanx. A7bch !
We both logged in onto our facebook accounts, and signed in on msn. A while later the food had arrived, so we put our laptops down and ate dinner, infront of the tv. We watched Gossip Girl, season 2, episode 17. We both adored Blair,and adored her sense of fashion!
When it was over, we both went back to our laptops. It was so funny how we were both sitting right next to each other but still chatted with each other on msn! I checked my FB again. It tends to get really busy at night.
1 new friend request.
I clicked on it.
Jara7 ilX.
7ala: '3azl! '3azl! Ta3alay he added me as a friend on facebook!
'3azl: minw?
7ala: ye3ni minw? Come!
'3azl: he has a personal message for you.
She read it out loud: "7ala, I hope you accept my friend request. It is just a FRIEND request. Bes mara7 achathb 3alaich w agwlch ina thats all I want to be to you, just a friend. Bes lets try that for the beginning and see where it goes. Let's just get to know each other for a while, as friends. Aw3dch ini ra7 a7awel a5alech tirta7ainli. Just friends, wa3d".
7ala: is this what you were talking about? Something woow? I really do love FB, bs I'm sorry, this is not my idea of "woow"
'3azl: no this is not what I'm talking about. Bes intay ba3ad alla yhadach sha'3lay mu5ch shwey. How is he going to impress you without being in touch with you? Tara i7na mu 3aysheen in a fairytale! I7na in earth, Kuwaiit.
7ala: ana ma gilt abi fairytale
'3azl: ok then accept. Lazim chithi, baby steps. You can remove him whenever you want, 3aadi. Just see were it goes. Mithl magitlch, give him the chance to show you inna he's worthy.
7ala: you're right. Plus il9ara7a I do want to get to know him better. I really do, bes you know me. Madri, asti7i.
'3azl: just give me you're laptop. I'll accept for you.
I handed it to her and put my hands over my face.
'3azl: you guys have one friend in common. See thats a good start. At least you have SOMETHING in common (she teased)
7ala: minw?
'3azl: Ya3goub
7ala: ow right. 5ala9 just accept
'3azl: I already did sweetie..

No comments:

Post a Comment